Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Good Luck All

Good luck to Malaysian Football team who will fight against Vietnam tonight at Stadium Nasional Bukit Jalil. Malaysian team will wear blue jersey instead of home yellow jersey as Rajagobal the coach said the blue jersey gave them more luck in previous games. So anyone who will be there are encouraged to wear the same.

Me myself will watch on tv though I may not watching the full game as I have to be at other place. I hope I still can watch parts of the game. 2 of my boyfriends and my brother asked me to accompany them watching the AFF Suzuki Semi Final live at stadium but I refuse to do so though it's the Malaysian team, not club/state. The situation may not be the same if you watch the game in Liga Super, Piala Malaysia or any interstate/interteam games which you have to consider of your safety. Sorry guys, I'm not interested because tomorrow is working day. But if it's a badminton tournament, do not hesitate to call me ok? :D

Talking about colour (as aired on Hotfm AM Crew this morning), do you believe that colour is part of your luck? As in games, honestly I disagree to K. Rajagobal. For me if you win or lose, it has nothing to do with colour at all. It's all about your skills and how you play on the game. But in other side, I agree that colour can give you confidence as everyone has his/her own colour that make them feel comfortable.

To Malaysian Contingent at ASEAN University Games starting today till 23rd December, good luck to all of you too. Gambateh..