Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cinta Datang Lagi

Previously I blogged about 2 men out of nowhere trying to be friends of mine (with the not so good intention I must say). The first one gone with the wind after failed to take advantage from me and the other lost after sending me a longggg story about him which I don't really mind.

Now, here comes the 3rd one. Well, can I say that I'm now having international fans? Huahauahauau. I really don't know how they get me (are they interested with my profile picture? or is it because my profile name very international?) as I only share my FB with my friends while the other unknown people are restricted from viewing my profile. What can I say is that they're just trying their luck and luckily I have soooo many time to entertain them.

Here it goes how the 3rd suspect try to approach me.

Hi,

How are you doing today...just came to this medium newly and was attracted by your profile. Hmm....I'm Dr Vincent Brown, a Briton, single, without kid etc. Really want to be your friend...if you re interested do reach me back. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Warmest Regards..

Dr Vince

Again!!! Doctor okey. And once again I suspect he is the same person as the 1st one because his story is really similar. Here it is.

Hi,

Its really nice reading from you ones again...I long to chat with you soon and something in me tells me you are good. I have added you already..i will flying to africa today by 10pm flight so i contact you from thre ok...As a Doctor,i go for humanitarian contract in africa and will work for 5weeks ok. Just take care of yourself ok. Hope to hear from you soon.

Lovely regards...

Dr Vince

Hahaahah he is going to Africa too. I cannot wait to hear how his story will be and of course I will share with all of you later. Wait and see... :D